Using the GlycoDisplay technology we can engíneer any glycostructure on any protein, thus allowing pharmaceutical companies to effectively develop novel glyco-engineered biologics. The patented solution applies targeted cell engineering (CRISPR) in order to modify glycans. The GlycoDisplay platform comprises panels of glycoengineered cell lines each producing different glycoforms, allowing display of the glycoforms on proteins.
The proteins may be located on the cell surface or secreted.
We have glycodisplay cell panels addressing:
- Different types of glycoconjugates, different branching and capping
- Drug formats like antibodies, cytokines, fusion proteins, lysosomal enzymes
- Simplified glycans for chemical coupling or more homogeneous product
- Production of antigens with cancer specific glycoforms
- or we develop panels targeted to specific needs of partner